Tuesday, March 16, 2010

First Meal with all Finger Food

Last night for dinner, I decided to give Sophia her first meal with all solids. No purees, all finger food! She started off with an appetizer of delicious cheerios while I prepared the rest of her food. The next course was some chopped up avocado which she loves. Then for dessert she had a delicious juicy peach. She must have eaten half of each of them before I cut her off! After eating for a few minutes, I saw how messy she was getting and grabbed the camera to take some pictures. Every time I thought she had to be as messy as she could be, she surprised me again! After dinner, a bath was required!

Near the beginning of her meal, already a mess


Reaching for her avocado


Eating by myself is fun!


Checking out the food up close


She can't get any messier than this....right???


Wrong!! Bath time!

No comments:

Post a Comment