Tuesday, May 22, 2012

William's first haircut

William has a ton of hair.  He was born with a lot of hair, but it never really fell out and is very thick and long.  We are constantly getting comments on how much hair he has, and several people have asked me if I cut his hair into a mohawk!  When I realized that I could make a ponytail on top of his head that was as big as Sophia's was at about 15 months, I decided it was time for a haircut.  I was nervous about William crying and sitting still, but he had a blast!  He was smiling the whole time, and had so much fun playing with the firetruck.  

Before front view














Before side view














Fireman William














This is fun Mommy!














 Snip snip














After side view














After front view

No comments:

Post a Comment